Find your London home
- Find a home using the Search panel on the right to select your preferences. You can select only those that are important to you, or none at all if you want to see everything. You can also use tags to search for similar rentals.
- Click on the thumbnail images to see bigger pictures, explore the local area using the map.
- You can ask for more information on any property by using the reservation enquiry form at the bottom of each property page. Fill out as much of the form as you feel is appropriate.
- If you know exactly what you are looking for and you would like us to suggest some specific rentals, please ask us!
How to book it
- To confirm a reservation, use the same reservation form on your chosen property page and fill out all the details including your dates or do it over the phone with us. Minimum stay is usually 7 days – but please ask as some properties are more flexible on dates.
- We will confirm the booking and send you a contract which must be signed and returned to us together with your payment, including a security deposit.
- Tell us how and when you will arrive at the property.
How to check in when you arrive
- We will greet you at the property and explain how things work (so you can work all the knobs on the oven!) The owner will have provided instructions on using the TV, Wifi and telephone.
How to enjoy London
- You probably don’t need us to tell you that, but do have a look at our for all sorts of extra help, like housekeeping, private transport, catering, and much more. We also do special requests if you let us know in advance.
- We can often help with emergencies, be they little or large.
- There are many excellent resources to help you make the most of London’s entertainment, eating, nightlife, events, galleries and museums. But you can always get a little advice from us – we are Londoners so we have a little inside knowledge. Just ask us.
How to check out
- Check out is at 12:00, mid-day, high noon. That’s when our army of cleaners will go in and when we collect the keys. If your flight schedule makes this awkward, please let us know at the time of booking so that we can negotiate an extension for you.
- We prepare your statement of account and we will arrange return of any deposit within 21 working days.
How much and when do I pay?
- When you make a confirmed booking, you will pay 50% of the rent as a non-refundable deposit. The remaining 50% is due 60 days before arrival.
- Your payment is held by us in a separate bank account. We pay 50% of the rent to the owner when you arrive, and the balance once you have checked out satifactorily and everyone is happy.
- Payment can be made by credit card, PayPal, or BACS transfer direct into our account.
- If you are arriving within the 60 day period, you must pay the full rent and deposit.
- We will email you an invoice, booking form and payment details which you must complete and return to us to confirm your booking.
- The damage deposit amount varies according to the size of the home and how long you will be staying.
- Heat and light, water, gas, electricity, WiFi and satellite television are all included in the rental. The telephone landline is not and must be paid for as an extra – we suggest using prepaid phonecards for the landline and UK pay-as-you-go SIM cards for your mobile.
- Children are welcome in most of our homes. Please tell us their ages. We can provide you with cots and high chairs for hire, so please ask!
Owners & Landlords
Property owners who are interested in working with us please visit the For Owners page for more information.